Don’t wait impatiently for the weekend to have some fun. Instead, gather a few friends or coworkers and kick things off a little early at Abacus, as the restaurant has just launched a new weeknight happy hour. Every Tuesday through Friday from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. in the Abacus Lounge, guests can partake in $12 appetizers, including the famous lobster shooters, as well as an assortment of delicious classic and signature cocktails for just $6. Because there’s no better way to unwind and cap off your day than with some discounted drinks and snacks at one of Dallas’s best hangouts.
- Lobster-Scallion “Shooters” with Red-Chili Coconut Sake
- “Volcano” Crab Dip with Shiitake Mushroom, Scallions and House Potato Chips
- Crispy Maple Leaf Farms Duck Confit with Tamarind BBQ, Pickled Red Onion and Mint
- Poke Tuna-Avocado Roll with Spicy Ponzu and Cucumber
- Comanche Buffalo Sliders with Aged White Cheddar, Sweet & Spicy Pickles, Caramelized Onion and Bacon Aioli
- French 75: Gin, Lemon and Champagne
- Big Daddy: Orange and Lemon Infused Vodka, House Sweet and Sour, Orange and Lemon
- Barrel Aged Old Fashioned: Bourbon, Vanilla, Bitters and Orange
- Moscow Mule: Vodka, Lime and Ginger Beer
- Gin Gin Mule: Gin, Ginger and Lime
- A Thyme to Chill – Citrus Vodka, Thyme, Lemon, Blueberry and Soda
If cocktails aren’t your thing, beer and wine by the glass will be available for half price, and all house spirits are just $6. So come out to Abacus and start your evening with a drink in hand. You earned it.